All the password that you save are stored by Google Chrome and will be use when you visits the same website again. This feature will be very helpful because you don't need remember your password any more, but in the same time it is also very vulnerable because it is stored in your browser and can be accessed by anyone.
How to view saved password in Google Chrome?
Want to know how to view the saved password stored in Google Chrome? Follow these steps below:
- Go to the hotdog icon (formerly wrench icon) on the top right of your Google Chrome browser and Choose "Settings"
- At the very bottom of the page, Click on "Show advanced settings..."
- Scroll down and find for "Password and Forms" and click on "Manage saved passwords"
- You will see a pop up window contain of your saved password. You can also use this shortcut link chrome://settings/passwords
- You will see three columns (Websites URL, Usernames, passwords). Click on the password you want to view, and you will see "Show" button. Just click it, and you will see your password.
view saved password in Google Chrome. So be careful if you want to lend your computer to your anyone.