There are many things that could cause this error. Your graphics driver is possibly need to be updated, so you need go to your graphics card manufacturer official website to download and install the latest driver or there also some people that had this error because they install the BlueStacks App Player while running on battery on their laptops. So they only need to plug the live power and install it again without any problems.
BlueStacks Error: Your Graphics Drivers seem to be out-of-date
Another thing that can cause this error is from the installer itself. Maybe the BlueStacks App Player installer made a mistake while reading your graphics driver. To fix this problem, you can skip the graphics driver check. So follow these steps below to skip the Graphics Driver check during the install progress:
- First you need BlueStacks App Player Offline Installer
- Go to "Registry Editor" (Start > Run > type "regedit")
- Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\Config"
- Create a new DWORD value by right click on the right panel and choose "DWORD Value"
- Rename DWORD Value name to "SkipGraphicsDriverCheck" and change the value "1" by double click it.
- Try to install the BlueStacks App Player again.
BlueStacks Skip Graphics Driver Check. Download the reg file and double click to allow it to write on your registry.
That is all I know about BlueStacks Error: Your Graphics Drivers seem to be out-of-date. Still facing the same problem? Please leave your comment below.